Employee Advocacy drives social selling and is a valuable aspect of Influencer communications. By harnessing the social power of the people within your organization, you not only amplify the reach and authenticity of marketing messages, but also increase engagement with prospects and customers.
How does it work?
Empower Advocates with “One-Click Activism”
Content is sent to your employees by emails containing approved posts that can be simultaneously shared across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube with one or two clicks.
Instead of spending thousands of dollars on advertisements and pay-for-play programs, you can leverage your team's existing connections as evergreen distribution channels.
Important to note - shared content appears as first-person, organic recommendations to each user's network. So instead of sharing one post through your corporate account and hoping for traction, this method sends content viral by employing the entire organization to organically advocate and amplify brand awareness.
CASE STUDIES & CLIENT SUCCESS
- Share content with influencers, friends and followers via email, who then disseminate your key messages over their social networks easily, with just one click.
- Incentivize friends, employees, influencers, etc. - launch competition based on reach
- Viral Communications: Calls to action that increase engagement and conversion rates
- Increase traffic and reach of case studies, whitepapers, webinars, videos, podcasts, blogs, articles, etc.
- Secure higher participation internal communications, marketing campaigns
- Posts appear as first-person recommendations, not advertisements or promoted content
Personal referrals possess enormous amounts of credibility and, by extension, a shaping influence on consumer decision-making. Influencer engagement is accomplished in many ways, but one of the most effective is through virtual word of mouth or “shares” via social media.
A customer success story in the Wall Street Journal is great, but with so many new media platforms from which people now consume news and information, there’s no guarantee that your target audience will see it. We see this a lot; content and marketing assets (case studies, news coverage, white papers, photos, videos, etc.) consistently attract larger audiences and higher conversation rates when (Continue reading...)